Ph: (03) 8387 5500
Fax: (03) 9372 2792
Dora Bebonis – Sales Manager
Sara De Paulis – Senior Account Manager – Agencies
Colleen Boyd – Key Account Manager – Government
Lucy Venturini – Sales Coordinator
1st Floor, 163 Epsom Road
Glasshouse Country & Maleny News - 'the local newspaper' for the Glasshouse Country and Maleny regions.
1. It is a stylish full colour, magazine format, community newspaper that the locals love.
2. The only locally owned and operated weekly newspaper in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
3. It is where locals turn to each week to see what is happening in their street, their community, their township - the place they call home.
4. The content is 100% locally focused making it essential reading for local residents.
5. Our intimate knowledge of our readers means we understand their needs, clearly setting us apart from our competitors.
We cover everything local including Council news, community events, business updates, sports, environment issues and entertainment.
In 2018 we celebrate over 32 years of keeping the local community informed about what is happening in their town.
From Elimbah in the South to Mooloolah / Palmview / Glenview in the North, and out through Maleny, Witta, Montville and Mapleton.
Delivery method: majority are letterbox delivered, with some from pick up points in local shops and businesses.
Tourism, farming, horticulture, forestry, weddings, nature based recreation, events,
Real Estate, House, Education, Travel, Fashion, Gardening